Hey y’all, it’s Danielle from Busy Mom’s Helper and I’m so excited to share my newest chocolate treat with you today! Everyone knows I’m a huge sucker for brownies, and love trying different things with them. Well, these Gooey Caramel Brownies are definitely a new favorite – super moist, full of flavor and satisfies that sweet craving in a jiffy. Plus – they’re really easy to whip up!
You can even see the swirly goodness on the tops, and the crumbly-yet-moist texture inside is wonderful in every bite. But darn it – now sharing this has me wanting to make another pan of these caramel brownies – guess I better get working on that, huh?
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 cup Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 6 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Oil
- 3/4 tsp. Salt
- 6 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Swirl: chocolate syrup and caramel syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Spray or line a 13×9 baking dish, set aside.
- In a mixer, whip all of the ingredients EXCEPT the swirl syrups until well-mixed.
- Pour brownie batter into the prepared pan. Drizzle about 1/4 cup of chocolate syrup and 1/3-1/2 cup of caramel syrup over the top of the batter, then swirl it around with a spoon or butter knife.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out MOSTLY clean.
- Allow to cool a bit, then enjoy!
If you want, you could top with marshmallows for the last 5-ish minutes of baking for some added gooey-ness, but that’s up to you. Originally, I was going to add a frosting, but they were so good plain I just left them as is! Next time (which may be today, since looking at them is giving me the craving) I want to add walnuts to see how that is.
What’s YOUR favorite ingredient in brownies?