Before I get going on this week’s weekly meal plan, I want to share my new favorite breakfast food.
Overnight oats. You guys – it’s such an easy way to make oatmeal. Here’s my current favorite recipe – coconut overnight oats. I’m working on some others to share with you guys, and it’s been fun experimenting. If you have a hard time fitting in breakfast, give these a try. Add a hard-boiled egg and you’re golden!
OK. On to the meal plan!
Weekly Meal Plan
Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup + Grilled Chicken (make extra chicken for tomorrow’s salad)
Taco Pasta Bake + Brown Rice
Here are a couple of new dessert recipes to try this week:
- Pear Cheesecake Dessert Quesadillas
- Lemon Cheesecake Crescent Rolls (I think cheesecake is a theme this week!)
Join us on Facebook for weekly meal plans, easy recipes, and tons of free printables!
Need more ideas? These bloggers create weekly meal plans, too:
- Art From My Table – whole foods meal plans
- Confessions of a Fit Foodie – 21 Day Fix Meal Plans
- My Crazy Good Life – check out this awesome 21 Day Fix summer meal plan!
And be sure to check out these related posts – just click on the picture to be taken to the post.