First of all, WHEW! I made it. 12 Days of Christmas printables, in 12 days…and I actually kept up with it (and next year, hopefully I get a great idea like this several weeks in advance and can plan accordingly instead of deciding on December 1st that I’d like to start a big, labor-intensive project – on December 1st).
Let’s wrap this up with something super fun.
Do you know what magic reindeer food is? It’s food that you sprinkle on your lawn before before going to bed on Christmas Eve so that Santa’s reindeer can find your home. It’s incredibly easy to make and cheap, too – making it a perfect little goodie for the kids’ friends. This reindeer food printable will dress it up a bit!
Click on the image to print out a full sheet of these printables, and scroll down to see the recipe so you can make your own Magic Reindeer Food!
Magic Reindeer Food Recipe:
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Red and green sugar sprinkles
- Mix together, put in a Ziploc bag. Attach cute label with poem. The good thing about this is it pretty much gets absorbed into the grass.
The kids LOVE doing this, and the sugar sprinkles sparkle in the moonlight and are so pretty!
And in case you missed them, be sure to check out the previous days of Christmas printables:
- Day 1: A Letter to Santa Template
- Day 2: Here Comes Santa Claus
- Day 3: Joy Love Peace
- Day 4: Peace, Love and Joy (Three Printables)
- Day 5: Printable Gift Tags
- Day 6: Christmas Meal Planning Printable
- Day 7: Christmas Scrapbook Template
- Day 8: Easy Christmas Craft for Kids
- Day 9: Peace on Earth Printable
- Day 10: Let it Snow! Printable
- Day 11: Hark! The Herald Angels Sing Printable
My 12 Days of Christmas Printables are up, but the fun doesn’t stop here, folks!
Be sure to follow me on Facebook to keep up with all the fun stuff going on around here.