A few years ago, I made a weeknight checklist for kids. It included things to do the night before school or daycare, to help make mornings easier. I had a lot of requests for a printable weeknight checklist for adults, so I made one!
Printable Weeknight Checklist
This printable is designed to print on 8.5×11 paper. I’ve organized it from Sunday-Thursday nights. I know that weekends can be crazy too, especially if you have kids in sports. So put this to use however it best suits you! I left all the items on it I had on the kids list, because if you have kids, then A) you aren’t getting out that door in the morning before they do!, and B) we need to do a lot of the same things as our kids every morning!
Each night includes the following “prep” items – these are for you and the kids (if you don’t have kids, you will probably find that these will work for you, too!):
- Kids in bed early (lol…just do your best)
- Clothes out for the morning (yours too, not just the kids!)
- Shoes in closet and ready to go (this is really for the kids, but…this is something I have problems with sometimes too…where did I leave my shoes??)
- Lunches packed (again…yours too!)
- Backpacks packed
- Breakfast planned
- Hair station prepped (for you AND the kiddos)
And then, there are several spaces to fill in your own items that you need to do at night. Those might include things like:
- Put the keys by the front door
- Unload the dishwasher/washing machine
- Etc., etc., etc.
Download the printable weeknight checklist by clicking here or on the black and white “download” button below the next picture. If you want to save paper, you can laminate this and use an erasable marker – that way you only have to print it once!