I have been struggling with finding the perfect blog planner for the longest time. About a year ago, I decided I’d just make my own. And then, you know how it goes…things come up, I get sidetracked, I put it off…and meanwhile, all of my blog plans, editorial calendars, goals, and other important stuff is scattered around the office in six different notebooks.
A few months ago, I FINALLY got it together and created a printable blog planner.
And you know what? It has made my life SO. MUCH. EASIER.
Printable Blog Planner
I made sure that I used it myself for a couple of months so I could make necessary changes and add things that I realized were missing. Here’s what it includes:
- Three printable covers
- Goal tracking worksheets and action plans
- Important information tracking pages to keep track of passwords and usernames, blog stats, VA info, contacts, affiliate programs
- Editorial calendar to track important dates and brainstorm ideas
- Monthly calendars and weekly layout with daily to-list and room for a schedule in twelve different colors
- Sponsored post tracker
- Blog post checklist
- Income and expenses tracker for each month
- Month-in-review worksheet
- Lots of blank and lined page you can print for notes and additional planning
I really feel like the best way to see this printable blog planner in action and all that it has to offer is to watch the video here:
You can buy your blog planner here. Use code BLOG15 for 15% off.