This week has been a usy blogging week for (see the printable chore charts and my tips for meal planning a month at a time for proof!), and the weekend was pretty busy, too. So I’m kind of cheating today and not posting a printable meal plan. But! You can print off any of my free meal planning printables to use.
Here’s what’s for dinner this week in our household (which I had to make extra simple as I’ll be handling most of the dinners this week):
- Sunday: Fajitas (we buy a rotisserie chicken from Kroger), veggies
- Monday: Crock pot chicken and pasta
- Tuesday: BLTs, fresh fruit, chips
- Wednesday: Spaghetti, rolls
- Thursday: Crescent roll pizzas, fruit
- Friday: Eat out or leftovers
- Saturday: Grill hamburgers, potatoes, veggies
It’s an easy menu and has a few items we love and repeat frequently (the criteria for that being it’s easy to make and the kids don’t cry when they see it…spaghetti and BLTs are two hits around here).
For more ideas (I know mine is pretty boring!), check out what Elizabeth is cooking up as a single mom (you can see her weekly meal plan here), and take a look at what gluten-free recipes Sarah is making for her family (see them here).