I don’t think we actually ate one meal we planned last week. It was just one of those weeks. Hopefully we can get it together this week and stay on track, because we are making our budget a huge priority for the month of May – and meal planning is HUGE when staying on track with our budget and saving money.
Here’s what we’ve got planned this week (and as always, you can print out the meal plan and/or the blank meal planning printable to make your life easier)!
- Sunday: Salad Bar, Mac & Cheese and Fresh Fruit for Kids
- Monday: BBQ Brisket in Crock Pot, Steamed Veggies
- Tuesday: BLTs, Veggie Sticks, Chips
- Wednesday: Pasta Primavera, Green Beans
- Thursday: Leftovers
- Friday: Fajitas with Grilled Chicken
- Saturday: Eat Out
Here’s the menu on a printable page, complete with space for your grocery list:
If you just want the printable, this is for you:
If you are looking for other meal plans, check out what my friends Sarah and Elizabeth have been up (they are sharing their weekly meal plans, too):
- Sarah shares her mostly gluten-free weekly meal plan
- Elizabeth shares her single mom-friendly meal plan (she is also giving away one of my planners – enter here)
I also love to pin EASY, family-friendly recipes on Pinterest. Let’s connect on Pinterest!
Happy Meal Planning!