I missed getting last week’s meal plan up, due to being sick and unwilling to even look at my laptop for nearly a week, but I’m BACK! And I have a free weekly meal plan up for you!
I’m doing this a little differenly this week. We actually start our Meal Planning on Sundays, so this will reflect that. Hopefully having it posted on Sunday will be helpful, too, because this way you have a day to plan if you like to start yours on a Monday. Here’s what’s for dinner this week!
- Sunday: Taco salads with avocado dressing (Sarah has a fabulous recipe for taco pie on her blog if you’d rather fo that route!)
- Monday: Crock Pot Sour Cream Chicken and Veggies, Rice
- Tuesday: Breakfast sandwiches (egg, bacon, and cheese) and fresh fruit
- Wednesday: Lasagna, green salads, steamed veggies
- Thursday: leftover lasagna, veggies
- Friay: Eat Out!
- Saturday: Grilled burgers, baked fries, and green salad
Here’s the full menu on a printable page complete with space for your grocery list:
If you only want the meal planner, I’ve got that one for you, too!
If you are looking for other meal plans, check out what my friends Sarah and Elizabeth have been up (they are sharing their weekly meal plans, too):
- Sarah shares her mostly gluten-free weekly meal plan
- Elizabeth shares her single mom-friendly meal plan (she is also giving away one of my planners – enter here)
I also love to pin EASY, family-friendly recipes on Pinterest. Let’s connect on Pinterest!
Happy Meal Planning!