I’m trying something a little different this week. I’m sharing my meal plan with you all in hopes that it will make your life easier! I meal plan every week (actually, I plan a month at a time…more on how to do that later this week!), and it’s not much trouble to share my meal plans here, so…hopefully this will help you out and make your week a little easier!
I’m going to share the meal plan and links to any relevant recipes. Then I’ve got a downloadable meal plan for you if you’d like (so, you can just print it and go!). And then, I’ve also got a free blank meal planning printable for those of you who prefer to go it alone and just want the planner. Something for everyone, hopefully. 🙂
What we’re having (we make it all Weight-Watchers friendly, but these are not diet recipes):
- Monday: BLT sandwiches on wheat bread, fruit salad
- Tuesday: Crock Pot Greek Chicken, rice, side salad
- Wednesday: Spaghetti with meat sauce (not making our own, but when we do, we use this recipe), steamed carrots
- Thursday: Crock Pot BBQ chicken (easiest recipe ever, you guys), fruit salad (possibly adding Mac-n-Cheese for the kiddos)
- Friday: Leftovers or eat out!
- Saturday: Grilled hamburgers, baked french fries, and grilled veggies
- Sunday: Big green salads with a rotisserie chicken from Kroger (I like it on my salad, the kids like it plain with some fruit)
Here’s the full menu on a cute menu planning page that you can hang on your fridge (cut off the grocery list, fill it out, and take it to the store):
If you just want the planning printable, here it is:
The fun doesn’t stop here, though! If you are looking for other meal plans, check out what my friends Sarah and Elizabeth have been up (they are sharing their weekly meal plans, too):
- Sarah shares her mostly gluten-free weekly meal plan
- Elizabeth shares her single mom-friendly meal plan (she is also giving away one of my planners – enter here)
I also love to pin EASY, family-friendly recipes on Pinterest. Let’s connect on Pinterest!
And, I have a question for you – do you start your meal planning week on Sunday or Monday (or some other day)? I’m trying to figure out if it would be more helpful to post these on Sundays.