You guys. My son’s school starts at 7:30 AM. Which means he needs to get there at, like, 7:28. YAWWWWWN.
That’s so EARLY! It takes all of our functioning brain cells and energy to get out the door on time. Breakfasts *have* to be easy, or he would never get any.
Oh, and also? Summer is more than halfway over. Waaaaaaaah. Our late nights and lazy mornings are flying by!
It’s time to start prepping for Back-to-School, and literally the first thing on my mind most days is breakfast – so I’ve got a bunch of easy Back-to-School Breakfast Food Ideas for you today!
- Broccoli and Ham breakfast quiche (make this ahead and serve it for several days – this is really, really good)
- Easy Breakfast Parfaits
- Pancakes (this is an article on how to freeze them)
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches
Hot Breakfast Ideas
- Star Wars breakast (not easy, but certainly fun for a special occasion!)
- Oatmeal (instant oatmeal is *super* quick and easy to make, and will keep little bellies full, too – and you can add your favorite toppings!)
On-the-Go Breakfast Ideas
- Chocolate Banana Breakfast Bars
- Peach Mango Muffins
- Breakfast Casserole Muffins
- Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Chocolate Protein Muffins
What are your favorite Back-to-School Breakfast Food Ideas?
Also, be sure to check out the 25 Freezer-Friendly Breakfast Ideas below!
Find me on Facebook for 21 Day Fix updates, free printables, super simple kid-friendly crafts, and things to do in Dallas. I’d love to have you join me over there!