These crock pot cranberry sauce recipes will help you steer clear of the canned cranberry sauce this year. I have never enjoyed eating canned cranberry sauce. It was always a dreaded side I would avidly avoid every year when I was growing up. After all, it tasted awful. Once I was introduced to fresh cranberry sauce, everything changed. The fresh ingredients turned a side dish I truly hated into something I would crave. Making cranberry sauce at home is not a difficult task. I have made it a bit easier for you by including cranberry sauce recipes you can make in your slow cooker. This is a great way to cut back on messes in the kitchen.
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce: This recipe sticks to a few simple and fresh ingredients.
- Easy Crock Pot Cranberry Orange Sauce: Instead of using white sugar this recipe calls for coconut sugar.
- Crock Pot Cranberry Sauce: Throw some apples in with this cranberry sauce crock pot recipe. It helps cut back on the extra sugar.
- Cranberry Sauce: Use orange juice and mandarin oranges with this recipe.
- Brandied Cranberry Sauce: Adding a bit of brandy to your cranberry sauce can add a ton of flavor.
- Cranberry Sauce Recipe: Here is another recipe that uses brandy as an ingredient. It also calls for some interesting spices.
- My Nona’s Top Secret Cranberry Sauce Recipe: You will be surprised by this secret ingredient.
- Naturally Sweetened Cranberry Sauce: If you are cutting back on refined sugar, here is a great way to sweeten cranberry sauce naturally.
- Moroccan and Cuban Style Cranberry Sauces: These two cranberry sauce recipes will be a very flavorful addition to any meal.
If you have any leftover cranberry sauce you can use it up by making these delicious recipes. Preserve your homemade cranberry sauce by putting it in a jar and placing it in the refrigerator. Using cranberry sauce as an ingredient in your baked goods fills your home with the most lovely smell. Who knew cranberry sauce could be so comforting?
- Cranberry Crumb Bars
- Leftover Cranberry Sauce Parfaits
- Cranberry Sauce Streusel Topped Muffins
- Leftover Cranberry Sauce Bread
These recipes are such a great alternative to canned cranberry sauce. Skip the can this year, and make your own homemade version. What is your favorite go to cranberry sauce recipe? Share with us in the comments.