I eat oatmeal for breakfast almost every day. I have a big bowl of oatmeal topped with frozen berries (this works out perfectly, because the oatmeal is blistering hot and the berries are frozen, but when you mix them you get warm oatmeal and warm berries and YUM).
In honor of National Oatmeal today (which is today, October 29th), I’m sharing some new ways to eat oatmeal. Specifically, I am sharing some of the tastiest-looking chocolate oatmeal recipes the internet has to offer, and I think you’ll agree that they look divine.
- Chocolate Oatmeal No-Bake Bars
- Double Chocolate Oatmeal (Yes, please!)
- Chocolate Oatmeal Banana Bread
- Chocolate Oatmeal Muffins
- Brownie Batter Peanut Butter Swirl Oatmeal
- Chai Chocolate Oatmeal