We don’t really “celebrate” St. Patick’s Day with the kids in the traditional sense. I feel like Christmas just ended…and Easter is right around the corner. St. Patrick’s Day often gets overlooked, just because who has the time. But, we do all wear green (and I have some green nails planned). And last year we had Corned Beef and Cabbage with the neighbors for dinner. And last year I did make an awesome button craft with Jack. I will also probably print out a few fun printables for the kids. So I put together this collection of the best St. Patrick’s Day crafts I could find.
And then I included some recipes and kid-friendly activities, because why not?
What are some of the best St. Patrick’s day crafts?
I’m glad you asked. Take a look at these fun crafts!
- Simple button clover (fun for kids AND adults)
- Simple shamrock craft for kids (and SO easy!)
- DIY leprechaun hat for kids (super fun!)
- Rainbow craft for pre-schoolers
- Printable stickers for Hershey Kisses (a fun treat!)
- Treat Bags
- Favor Bags
- St. Patrick’s Day mantel decor
- Gold coin favor bags
- Shamrock soap
- Lucky penny soap
What are some easy St. Patrick’s Day treats?
- Bubblegum rainbow and pot of gold (perfect gift idea)
- Gluten-free St. Paddy’s day treats
- Healthy “green” foods for St. Patrick’s Day
- Rainbow Marshmallow pops
- Leprechaun Cookie Bark
- Lucky Charms cereal bars
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup with a twist!
- Rainbow Gumball Necklace
- Guinesss Chocolate Cheesecake
What are some fun St. Patrick’s day printable activities for kids?
- St. Patrick’s Day Word Search Printable
- Pattern Practice
- St. Patrick’s Day writing prompts for young writers
- St. Patrick’s Day bingo
- DIY green play-dough
Need more? Here are 50 more St. Patrick’s Day ideas from Dukes & Duchesses!