It’s Spring in Texas (YAY!) and Easter is right around the corner. And I plan on taking a break from my regularly scheduled healthy eating and daily juice routine (for reals, y’all – I’ve been juicing LIKE A BOSS) to indulge in some sugary Easter treats. Because let me be honest – ain’t no way I’m stuffing a gazillion plastic eggs without eating a handful or ten of those jellybeans and chocolates while I go, youknowhatImean?
This post contains affiliate links.
So, in the spirit of holiday indulgences, I’ve rounded up some of the best Easter treats I saw linked up in our last linky party (are you a blogger? Join us next week!). These are all begging me to please, pretty please with a cherry on top, eat them.
Best Easter Treats
You can get lots of ideas in this Easter treats ebook – or you can just check out the fun ideas below!
- These blondie cups look delicious – and I love the color!
- This bunny fun Easter cake is the cutest – and it looks like something even a novice cake decorator could make!
- Glazed donut muffins? Yes, please.
- These m&m Spring Flower Pops look tasty – and super fun to make, too.
- Rainbow Sprinkle-fetti cookies – FUN!
- These Chocolate Scotcharoos aren’t necessarily an Easter food – they look suitable for ANY holiday!
- Easter Rolo pretzels are sure to impress the kids!
- Lucky Charms cupcakes could be perfect for St. Patrick’s Day – but I think they’re just as great for Easter.
- Bunny tail Easter muddy buddies – everyone will want these!
- How awesome are these mint tea marshmallows?
- Everyone (especially me) loves a good sugar cookie. These vanilla sugar cookies have me craving some serious sugar.
- And check out these fun little candy treat huggers – no treat-making involved!