I’m a sucker for a great holiday party. My girlfriends and I typically find ourselves getting together a lot this time of year so that we can get dolled up, eat festive foods, and drink red wine…lots of it. Actually, lots of all of the above. One of the best parts of hosting a cocktail party is the minimal clean up (unless aforementioned red wine turns on you.) The food typically consists of finger foods and dips, which require little or no flatware. Um, yes please! Plus, it just feels so fancy when someone says “passed apps.” Ooh la la. So, I made a list – per usual – off all the 21 Day Fix cocktail party apps & desserts I want to try this year in hopes that I can reduce the mess (and stress) when I’m hosting. I mean, ’tis the season to be jolly!
21 Day Fix Cocktail Party Apps & Desserts
- Mini Pear, Pecan, & Goat Cheese Appetizers ( 3 mini cheese balls = 1 Blue – Don’t forget to count whatever you put them on!)
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip (.5 Red, 1 Green, .5 Blue, .5 Yellow) – I serve mine inside of a cooked and de-seeded spaghetti squash. OMG, so good. Add .5 Green.
- Honey Roasted Feta Dip (1 Blue, 1 Yellow) – Gluten-free, too!
- Cranberry Holiday Salsa (.5 Purple)
- Harvest Salad Bites (.25 Purple, .25 Blue)
- Swedish Meatballs ( 4 meatballs = 1 Red, .25 Yellow, 1.5 tsp) – these are made with your trusted Instant Pot and free up room in your oven. This is my favorite Instant Pot 🙂
- Italian Stuffed Mushrooms (.5 Green, .25 Red, trace Blue, trace Yellow)
- Sweet Potato Crab Cakes (entire recipe = 3 Red, 3 Yellow, .5 Green, 9 tsp)
- Pumpkin Hummus w/ Honey Toasted Tortilla Chips (1 Blue, 1 Yellow, .5 tsp)
- White Bean Dip (1 Blue, 1 Yellow)
- Mini Arancini Balls (4 balls = 1 Yellow, .25 Red, tiny blue) – the name may sound scary, but they are SO good! Oh, and they’re gluten-free!
- Roasted Shrimp Cocktail w/Cranberry Horseradish Chutney (1 Red, tiny Purple)
- Holiday “Bruschetta” with Goat Cheese & Pomegranates (1 Blue, 1 Yellow, .5 Purple)
- Low Sugar Mint Steamers (1/4 Yellow, 1 tsp sugar)
- Peach Bellini (.5 Purple, 1 Yellow treat swap) – OK, so this may not seem like a winter cocktail/dessert, but I love Bellinis! So, I’m going to run with it 🙂
- Raspberry Filled Chocolates (1 tsp)
- Coconut Macaroons (1 Yellow treat swap)
- Sweet Ricotta Stuffed Strawberries (.5 Red, .5 Purple) – I am truly spoiled because strawberries are pretty common year-round here in San Diego. If you can find them at your store, make these! They’re yummy!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge (1 Yellow treat swap)
- Instant Pot Cupcakes (1 Yellow treat swap)
Join me on Facebook for more 21 Day Fix recipes, free printables, and meal planning and budgeting help.
Also, check out the posts below for more great 21 Day Fix recipes.