It can be hard to come up with hostess gift ideas. That is why I have put together a list of my go to gift ideas for your next get together. This list has a combination of gifts you can purchase and gifts you can make at home. Show your hostess how much you appreciate their hospitality by showing up with a gift that has some thought, care, and love.
You could also step your hostess gift up a notch by making a hostess gift basket. Pick a theme such as baking, spa, or even movies and fill the basket with different types of goodies. This way your hostess can truly pamper herself after all of the hard work she put into making the soiree you attended a memorable one.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Set of 3 Old Factory Candles: One of these beautifully scented candles burns up to 30 hours. Give a glowing hostess gift with this idea.
- DIY Tea Wreath: Such a simple and useful idea. Turn clothespins into a wreath to hold your favorite bags of tea.
- Tea Box: This tea box has a variety of 80 tea bags. A great way to fill up the Tea Wreath.
- Gourmet Sea Salt Sampler: These salts are packaged inside of test tubes and topped cork stoppers. They sit in a wood base which makes for a great display.
- DIY Lavender Sea Salt Scrub: Whip up a batch of this scrub and you will have enough to give yourself a little gift too.
- DIY Beachy Concrete Coasters: Great idea to put those pretty glass stones to good use.
- Wavy Wood Bowl: This wooden bowl is too pretty to pass up. Anyone would be thrilled to have this as a serving bowl in their kitchen.
- Bamboo Utensil Set with Holder: Another wood beauty. The holder of this utensil set is very unique and quite the conversation starter.
- Ombre Painted Wooden Spoons: Make a one of a kind gift with a set of plain wooden spoons by giving them a paint makeover.
- DIY Wine Bottle Stoppers: This hostess gift idea is a great way to dress up a bottle of wine.
- DIY Vanilla Extract: You cannot go wrong with this for a hostess gift. Especially if your host loves to bake.
- Milan Coffee Mug Set: Use these coffee mugs and this DIY Painted Mugs Tutorial to make a creative hostess gift.
- Leather Bound Notebook: Nice journal to jot down memories, lists, or even poems.
- Pear Blossom Agave Room Spray: A high quality room spray is always great to have around the home. It also makes a great hostess gift.
- Oil & Vinegar Bottle Set: This glass bottle set gives your hostess a great way to display oil and vinegar.
- Shea Butter Enriched Guest Soap Gift Set: It is always nice to have a high quality bar of soap around the house. You cannot go wrong with a hostess gift like this.
Also, be sure to grab our free printable gift tags and print out a cute tag for your hostess!
Do not show up to a party empty handed. Any hostess would be thrilled to receive these gifts of gratitude. There is no need to spend a fortune on your hostess gift. The important thing to remember is that your appreciation to your hostess is best shown by the thought you put into the gift. What hostess gift ideas do you have up your sleeve?
Don’t forget to print out one of these cute hostess gift tags to go with your gift!