This post contains affiliate links.
Back in the old days (basically, the “old days” refers to my life before kids, which seems like forever ago), I used to scrapbook. A lot. And while I’ve mostly moved to digital photo books and Project Life (I am SO excited about this), I have maintained my obsession and compulsive buying habits when it comes to scrapbook paper. I don’t even want to tell you how many pieces of scrapbook paper I have around my house, because it would be embarrassing.
So…what’s one to do with it all? I’ve compiled a list of uses for scrapbook paper that I think any paper hoarder will appreciate. If you’re like me, you’ll see this list and get a bunch of ideas and feel the need to buy even MORE scrapbook paper. You have my blessing.
27 Uses for Scrapbook Paper
- Make this cute Scrapbook Paper Easter Egg.
- Decorate the house! These 42 DIY decorating ideas are SO CUTE.
- Handmade mobile for baby’s room
- Create your own gorgeous canvas wall art
- Make your own envelopes (I did some variation of this for my wedding, actually!)
- Make a paper vase
- Really cute Halloween decorations
- Decorate your light switch plates (totally doing this one)
- Super cute monograms for the walls
- This Lunchbag Photo Album is so cute…and would be such a fun Mother’s Day or grandparents gift!
- Games for the kids – this Silly Sock Matching Game looks like a kid-pleaser!
- Custom Wall Art – perfect for a playroom or child’s room!
- Photo backdrops for your blog – I love using scrapbook paper as backgrounds/props for my blog photos
- Make your own Christmas ornaments
- DIY gift bags
- Make these fun paper fireworks for the kids (or for cute decor)
- Get your magazines under control with these fun magazine holders
- Jewelry (how fun would this be to do with the kids??)
- Dress up your picture frames
- Make your own magnets (these would be a fun party favor)
- Get fancy with these cute plates (yes, plates!)
- Make your own custom phone case (I’m going to do this one!)
- Update your furniture (I love this fun dresser, made pretty with scrapbook paper)
- Coasters (another great gift idea)
- Make your own paper bows
- Gift tags (Christmas is coming, you guys!)
- DIY storage boxes
- Make really fabulous candle votives
- (because there are way more than 27 uses)Have some Christmas paper around the house? Use it to print out this pretty nativity banner.
Here are some other crafty posts you might like: