Back in December, we moved out of our little office space into a bigger office space. We mostly used the original office space for holding inventory and shipping, and it was getting a little bit tight in there. So, we managed to find another space that had more room and also a little storefront. I’ve been meaning to share a video or pictures of Carrie Elle in downtown Wylie for months now, but I’m just now getting around to it.
So for those of you who aren’t local and can’t come say hi in person, here’s a little shop tour. 🙂
Of course, we have planners. Lots and lots of planners. But we are adding other fun stuff, too. Like fun wall art (you can buy most of these prints in the shop…and the digital versions will be available online shortly).
It’s taking awhile to fill the shop wtih fun stuff and to get it all decorated because I want it to be RIGHT. I kind of let all the fun stuff in my head come out in the shop, which has been fun…I can’t necessarily decorate my house in ranbows and gold (I mean, not because I don’t want to, but because I’m not the only one who lives here…), but I can go crazy and have lots of fun with the shop’s decor. It’s a work in progress, but we’re getting there!
And here’s what’s coming:
- Hand-painted, refinished furniture (we have a few pieces already…more on the way!)
- Vintage mugs (because I am a mug addict, and I love old mugs…I can’t wait to get this going!)
- MORE planners (new products coming soon…including a teacher planner, blank journals, and a password log book!)
- Clothing (we currently host the occasional LuLaRoe pop-up, but we’ll be adding other brands and have them available at all times
- Party supplies (cute banners, invitations, etc.)
- Recipe cards
- One-of-a-kind beaded bracelets
- Classes! Get ready for meal planning, budgeting, planning, and MORE…I’ve got some fun classes in the works!
I’d love to have you come see us! We’re located at 103 W. Oak St., Wylie, TX – in the little grey building next to the park. Our hours are 12-2 M-F and 10-4 on Saturdays, but this is also our office…which means we’re usually there all day. So just email or call if those hours don’t work for you and we are happy to meet you there (and most likely, will be there anyway!).
Mention this blog post and get 15% off your in-store purchase.
You can also shop online at any time…we’ll be adding the socks and earrings and digital prints to the website shortly.