We don’t really “celebrate” St. Patick’s Day with the kids in the traditional sense. I feel like Christmas just ended…and Easter is right around the corner. St. Patrick’s Day often gets overlooked.
But, we do all wear green (and I have some green nails planned). And last year we had Corned Beef and Cabbage with the neighbors for dinner. And last year I did make an awesome button craft with Jack. And I will probably print out a few fun printables for the kids.
So I guess you could say we partake in the festivities. Especially the parts that include green beer.
- Simple button clover (fun for kids AND adults)
- Most adorable Pot of Gold craft ever!
- Simple shamrock craft for kids (and SO easy!)
- DIY leprechaun hat for kids (super fun!)
- Rainbow craft for pre-schoolers
- St. Patrick’s Day sign (cute for the house!)
- DIY “Lucky” banner
- St. Patrick’s Day home decor (you’ll love this thumbtack clover!)
- Tissue paper rainbow for kids
- Fingerpaint rainbow activity for kids
- Printable stickers for Hershey Kisses (a fun treat!)
- Treat Bags
- Favor Bags
St. Patrick’s Day Food and Treats
- Leprechaun cookies
- Bubblegum rainbow and pot of gold (perfect gift idea)
- St. Patrick’s Day breakfast muffins (healthy, too!)
- Rainbow Marshmallow pops
- Leprechaun Cookie Bark
- Lucky Charms cereal bars
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup with a twist!
- Rainbow Gumball Necklace
- Guinesss Chocolate Cheesecake
St. Patrick’s Day Activities for Kids
- St. Patrick’s Day Word Search Printable
- More leprechaun hats for the kiddos!
- Pattern Practice
- St. Patrick’s Day writing prompts for young writers
- St. Patrick’s Day bingo
- DIY green play-dough
Find me on Facebook for easy recipes, free printables, super simple kid-friendly crafts, and things to do in Dallas. I’d love to have you join me over there!