The worst part of the 21 Day Fix? The lack of carbs.
Here’s the thing, though…you totally CAN have carbs. You just have to enjoy them in moderation (I know, waaaaah). What the 21 ay Fix has taught me, though, is that I eat WAY TOO MANY carbs…and once I get with the program and have a couple of weeks of the fix under my belt, you know what?
The allowed carb servings are plenty.
Here are a bunch of great 21 Day Fix pasta recipes that let you indulge and still stay on-track!
21 Day Fix Pasta Recipes
- 21 Day Fix Pasta with Broccoli and Chicken Sausage – Created by Emily Goodman, a Beachbody coach, this recipe is SO good for you!
- 21 Day Fix Tomato Sauce with Braciole
- 21 Day Fix Broccoli Mac & Cheese – You might even be able to get the kids to eat this!
- Healthy Crab Cake Mac & Cheese – She had me at “crab cake.” This recipe is 21 Day Fix-friendly!
- 21 Day Fix Spinach and Sausage Lasagna Roll-Ups
- 21 Day Fix Chicken Pasta with Cauliflower Pasta – This looks amazing…what a great way to get your pasta AND your alfredo cravings taken care of!
- 21 Day Fix Spaghetti Sauce Baked Ziti
- Pasta Fagioli
- Greek Pasta Salad
- 21 Day Fix Lasagna Skillet
- Zucchini Lasagna – Adding this to next week’s meal plan.
- One Pot Sausage Spinach Pasta
- 21 Day Fix Three Cheese Macaroni Casserole
Join our 21 Day Fix Support group on Facebook! This is a great place to connect with others, find support, and get tons of recipes, ideas, and inspiration to help you on the fix or any container-counting program!
Want more great 21 Day Fix recipes and helpful posts? Click on the images below for more!