Instant Pot lovers – raise your hand! Today I’ve got this amazing instant pot chicken with brushetta topping recipe from Chellie over at Art From My Table. She always has something amazing to share and this is no exception – I think you’re going to love it.
21 Day Fix Instant Pot Chicken with Bruschetta
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (or grape tomatoes), diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c fresh basil, sliced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Salt and Pepper the chicken breasts.
- Place in the IP and set to ‘poultry’
- After cooking, let release naturally.
- While the chicken is cooking, combine the tomatoes, oil, vinegar, garlic and basil in a small bowl, mix well.
- Serve chicken with tomato mixture on top
I also think you might like these 21 Day Fix posts. Click on the pictures to go right to the posts. If you want to see all of my 21 Day Fix content, start here.