When I was pregnant with my daughter, I asked my mom and my mother-in-law to make some of my favorite meals so I could freeze them and enjoy after the baby was born. This was such a life-saver. Having those meals in the freezer was so helpful!
Freezer meals aren’t just handy for the early days of parenthood, though. They’re a convenient way to stay on-track when life gets busy and can also be very helpful when sticking to a meal plan – it’s hard to use time as an excuse when all you have to do is heat up dinner!
It’s hard enough to stay on-track with the 21 Day Fix as it is…freezer meals can really make life easier. I’ve compiled this list of 21 Day Fix freezer meals to help you fill your freezer with healthy options for dinner.
21 Day Fix Freezer Meals
A quick note about freezer meals, though, before I start. A freezer meal can mean different things to different people. Some people use uncooked food to create meals that they can take staight from the freezer to the crock pot or the oven. This can save a lot of time during the week, but still requires that you cook the food the day you want to eat it.
The recipes I’m sharing today are all recipes that you will cook and freeze…this is my favorite way to do it, because you can freeze in serving-size portions and pop in the microwave or oven when you’re ready to warm them up and eat. The easiest way to do this is just to freeze your leftovers (or make extra specifically to freeze). If you do this with a few recipes every week, before you know it you’ll have a freezer full of healthy and delicious options!
These recipes all freeze well and will be great additions to your freezer (and future meal plans).
- 21 Day Fix Crock Pot Turkey Chili (1 green, 1 yellow, .5 red)
- Asian Stuffed Peppers (1.5 green, 1 red, 1 tsp) – learn how to freeze stuffed peppers here
- Sausage and Cauliflower Casserole (1 red, 1 green, .25 blue)
- Crock Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup (1 red, 1 green, .5 yellow)
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup (.5 red, .5 green, .5 yellow)
- Buffalo Chicken Chili (1 red, 1 green, .25 blue)
- Ground Turkey and Zucchini Lasagna (2 green, 2 yellow, 1 red, 1 blue, 1 tsp)
- Instant Pot Lasagna (1 red, 1.5 blue, 1 green, 1 yellow) – all lasagna freezes well, so if you don’t have an instant pot, just freeze your favorite!
- BBQ Turkey Joes (1 red, .5 green, 1 orange, .5 tsp)
- Broccoli Cheese Soup (1.5 green, 1 blue, .25 red, .5 tsp)
- Pasta Fagioli (1 yellow, .5 purple)
- Instant Pot Goulash (1 red, 1 gren, 1 yellow)
- Instant Pot Mac & Cheese (.5 green, 1 blue, 1.5 yellow, .5 tsp)
- Ricotta Mac & Cheese
- Coconut Curry Butternut Squash Soup (1 green, .33 blue)
- 21 Day Fix Soup Recipes – you can’t go wrong with any of these!
- Rotisserie Chicken Soup (customize per post)
Now, this one isn’t technically a freezer meal, but…it lives in the freezer, so I’m going to include it. This 21 Day Fix Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream is delicious.
Join us on Facebook for more 21 Day Fix Recipes, free printables, and meal planning and budgeting help.
Also check out the posts below – I think you’ll love these, too. Click on the pictures to go right to the post.