In anticipation of Valentine’s day I have gathered some simple Valentine’s day wreaths for you to create. Making wreaths can be a bit time consuming, but these particular ones are very simple to make. You can use a variety of media to create your wreath including conversation candy hearts, cupcake liners, ribbon, and even tissue paper. Take a look and you will see just how easy these wreaths are to make.
- Candy Heart Wreath: Cute, sweet, and also affordable. Use these conversation hearts to make a Valentine’s day wreath.
- Easy Valentine’s Pom Pom Wreath: With a heart shaped piece of foam and a few bags of pom poms you can make this fluffy Valentine’s day wreath.
- Paper Heart Wreath: Colorful paper hearts make up this gorgeous Valentine’s day wreath.
- Felt Heart Garland Wreath: Make a simple heart garland out of felt and use it to wrap a wreath. Perfectly simple.
- Curled Grosgrain Ribbon: This curled ribbon adds the perfect touch to a Valentine’s day wreath.
- Cupcake Liner Wreath: Loving this idea. Use cupcake liners to fill in a wreath. This makes for a ton of different color and design possibilities. Check out these Valentine’s Day Cupcake Liners. They would be perfect for this wreath.
- Valentine’s Day Ribbon Wreath: Use red, black, and white ribbons to make this wreath. Ribbons with a pattern add so much detail. This set of black ribbon paired with this Valentine’s Day Ribbon would look great.
- Tulle Valentine’s Day Wreath: Simply tie tulle around a foam shape to make this wreath.
- Tissue Paper Rose Wreath: Wrap red tissue paper in the shape of a rose to make this magnificent Valentine’s day wreath.
- Valentine’s Heart Willow Wreath: You make this wreath with willow branches. Add some paper hearts, and you are done. The result is amazing.
- Simple 15 Minute Valentine’s Day Wreath: Using burlap with a chevron print to make this wreath is such a great idea. The design is incredible.
- Heart Shaped Rag Wreath: Use strips of fabric, in Valentine colors of course, and a wire hanger. Shape the hanger into a heart and you are set. You can also pick up some red towels at the dollar store if you do not have any scrap fabric lying around the house.
All of these Valentine wreaths are simple and sweet. Which make them perfect for Valentine’s Day. Do you have any ideas for simple Valentine’s day wreaths?